WELCOME


Tuesday, October 22, 2013

B'Day Dress

I am sewing after along long time and this is for my sweet little grand daughter for her B'Day. The Blue cloth I brought from India and the lace my daughter bought it in a fabric store here in the US.
The white one we bought it as bits and the matching lace in the same store.The lace was a little bit stiff and so I did not sew it in the bottom of the transparent materisl as it hampered the flow of the material.Nothing was planned and I when I sat down to measure and cut,I decided on the design..And I am happy about the way it evolved...The B'Day is this weekend and she loves both the frocks..Just waiting for the D-Day for her to wear this dress.Will post the photos of my grand daughter donning after that..





4 comments:

Ranjana's craft blog said...

Awesome. Yes , Its nice to see your sewing projects after a long break.
Happy birthday to your Little Doll

G.AruljothiKarikalan said...

both are very nice... but i liked the sandal color frock very much

sew simple dress said...

Both the frocks look adorable!

Preethi said...

This is really cute.