WELCOME


Thursday, October 3, 2013

Lovely Quilling tool from Little Circles

I am now going crazy over quilling and especially Jewellery. I was browsing the net for more ideas and bumped into this site.This will come very handy when we want to  make bigger circles or tear drops for the earring and pendant set.I did this with construction paper and didn't use the quilling paper strips.More over the tutorial has the tool made for 5" circumference  to 1/2 "(in steps of 1/2")  .But I made just 5" to 2" only(in steps of one inch).I am planning to make one more with 4 1/2" to 1/2". I preffered it this way.Thanks a lot Little Circles for sharing this lovely tool tutorial. On top of the circles we have to stick a clear cellophone tape for the quilling paper to easily glide out after rolling.



No comments: